Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Duplicate Certificate




Replace a Lost or Stolen Award Certificate
(Price per Copy)


Detailed Description

To obtain a replacement/copy certificate you are required to complete and have countersigned the "Application for Duplicate Degree/Professional Qualification Certificate", which can be found by clicking on the following link:


If you graduated prior to 2008 you will need to apply directly to the awarding institution, which will be one of the following:

  • University of Nottingham
  • University of Hull
  • University of Leicester

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code